Ryan J. Talamante
|In 1993, Ryan began his practice as an attorney at Van Cott & Talamante’s predecessor firm, Glover & Van Cott, concentrating on complex commercial litigation. He has represented various private companies, both large and small, and has also represented various state insurance guaranty associations in litigation involving statutory interpretation. Throughout his career he has remained at Glover & Van Cott, which in 2010 became Van Cott & Talamante.
Connect with Ryan Talamante on LinkedIn.
- State of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- J.D., University of Arizona College of Law, 1993
- Arizona Law Review, 1992-93
- American Jurisprudence Award in Civil Procedure
- B.S., Arizona State University, 1990
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- Messina v. Midway Chevrolet Co., et al., 221 Ariz. 11, 209 P.3d 147 (App. 2008)
- Jangula v. Arizona Property and Casualty Insurance Guaranty Fund, 207 Ariz. 468, 88 P.3d 182 (App. 2004)
- "We Can't All Be Lawyers ... Or Can We? Regulating the Unauthorized Practice of Law in Arizona," Arizona Law Review, Vol. 34, No. 4, 1992