Arizona Litigation Law Firm Serves Diverse Clients in Complex Cases
Phoenix-based business and insurance law attorneys with more than 50 combined years of experience win tough cases and deliver superior client service
Van Cott & Talamante, PLLC, is a well-respected business litigation law firm representing clients in commercial cases, business law matters, insurance and reinsurance disputes, and fiduciary litigation. With attorneys licensed in Arizona and California, we serve large and small businesses nationwide across a wide spectrum of litigation and transaction matters, including complex cases in multiple jurisdictions. We also specialize in representing court-appointed receivers in insurance and commercial receiverships. No matter what your legal needs may be in these areas, Van Cott & Talamante, PLLC has the skills and experience needed to successfully represent you.
Attorneys Joyce Van Cott and Ryan Talamante are skilled problem-solvers who fight hard for clients and embrace the challenges of tough cases. We have earned an outstanding reputation and the respect of both clients and peers for our track record of success in litigation and transactional work. Van Cott & Talamante, PLLC is AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for its high ethical standards and professional ability.
Clients can expect the following from an engagement with us:
- Skilled litigation services — Our reputation as accomplished and results-focused litigators precedes every negotiation and litigation, benefitting clients throughout their cases. We draw on a deep file of litigation case histories to build winning strategies for current clients.
- Cost-effective service — Van Cott & Talamante, PLLC is a technology-forward firm committed to offering superior legal service at an affordable price. We use an automated documentation system that allows us to search, organize and retrieve litigation documents without the overhead of a large support staff. We manage our bottom line so clients can manage theirs.
- Client-focus — At Van Cott & Talamante, PLLC, we offer personalized legal services. We do not believe "bigger is better" when it comes to legal representation. Client engagement is integral to our successful handling of your case. We not only keep clients apprised of case progress, but also require their availability for periodic strategy and budget reviews. Clients are involved every step of the way. We offer a free initial consultation to review the facts of your case.
- Focused knowledge — Van Cott & Talamante, PLLC is one of a select group of law firms working for court-appointed receivers in insurance receivership cases in the United States. We have a thorough understanding of receivership law and more than 50 combined years of experience representing receivers in liquidation and rehabilitation matters.
Van Cott & Talamante, PLLC represents clients in the following areas:
- Commercial litigation — Clients come to us for assistance in contract preparation and litigation, purchases and sales of businesses, non-disclosure agreements, director and officer liability claims and injunctions.
- Business law — At Van Cott & Talamante, PLLC we advise clients on entity and tax structures, insurance coverage, corporate compliance and other areas affecting the success of their businesses.
- Insurance and reinsurance disputes — We advise clients named as commercial and insurance receivers in matters including marshaling and protection of assets, reduction and defense of liability claims, ongoing administration of the estate, and the handling of claims by claimants. We also handle contract and litigation matters on behalf of insurance and reinsurance companies.
- Fiduciary litigation — We represent fiduciary clients including executors of estates, administrators of investment funds, guardians, conservators and others who have been entrusted with the responsibility of another's interests. We also represent beneficiaries and claimants in fiduciary litigation.
Contact us for a free consultation
If you need assistance with a business litigation or transactional matter, call Van Cott & Talamante, PLLC at 602.638.3289 or contact us online to schedule a complimentary consultation. Located in Phoenix, our attorneys can skillfully represent your interests nationwide.